1.Which band or artist do you own the most album by?
Well, I only have one physical copy of Troye’s album Blue Neighbourhood and I wrote a review about it here. But if you look on my music library in my phone, I have all of Fall Out Boy’s complete albums: all of it. I’m such an emo trash.
2. What was the last song you listen to?
I don’t know if I’m right, but I think I’ve just listened to traffic lights by pools. It’s the song that Connor often uses in his videos and I really, really love it.
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
As I’ve said, the one and only: Blue Neighbourhood.
4. What was the last show you attended?
Honestly, I’ve never attended a show or gig, and that’s embarrassing. I’m still 15, though, so maybe my time will come. I will attend one, soon.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
6. What was the worst show you’ve ever been to?
This tag is pointless for me..
7. What was the musically involved you have ever been?
I was at the church choir when I was 8 or 9 years old. And I had piano and vocal private course, but I easily got bored so I stopped the courses.
8. What show are you looking forward to?
Troye Sivan’s Blue Neighbourhood Asia Tour, of course. HE PROMISE HE WILL DO THE ASIA TOUR BUT I THINK HE FORGOT ABOUT IT. *crossed-fingers*
9. What’s your favorite band t-shirt?
I don’t know why, but I kinda like it when I see people wear Pink Floyd’s t-shirt. It’s really awesome, even if I don’t have one..
10. Which musician would you like to hangout with for a day?
Troye Sivan. He would be such a cute person. I think maybe we would do a collab video, and spend the entire day eating nutella and stalking other people’s Twitter and Tumblr.
11. Who is one musician or band you wish would make a comeback?
My Chemical Romance, because they were amazing! FYI, they broke up on March 22, 2013 (maybe). If they come back, I would be freak out and die in happiness.
12. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but you always wanted to?
T R O Y E S I V A N
13. Name four or more flawless album.
Troye Sivan’s Blue Neighbourhood, Halsey’s Badlands, Fall Out Boy’s Save Rock and Roll, Twenty One Pilots’ Blurryface, Panic! At The Disco’s Death of a Bachelor, Coldplay’s Ghost Stories.
14. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I love all of the soundtracks of Disney movies, especially Princess and the Frog’s. I like Never Knew I Needed, Down in New Orleans, and Almost There. It’s my favorite Disney movie of all time. Oh, and Breaking Free plus We’re All in This Together from High School Musical.
15. What was your last musical phase before you wisened up?
I was such an emo trash. I loved Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Blink 182, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Twenty One Pilots, and others. But that was before I knew Troye, okay? Don’t blame 13-year-old me.
Okay, that’s it.
Check out my latest post Life Waits For No One.