I’d like to say thank you to Samantha Murdoch for nominating me for this award. I’m like a newcomer in this blogging world, and I just didn’t expect to get nominated haha. Kindly check her lovely blog, she’s like my internet mum ❤.
The rules are:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
3. Answer the three questions that come with your nomination.
4. Ask three questions to your nominees.
So, here are the questions I was asked!
1. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I really want to be a koala. Why?
Koalas are fluffy and cute and not dangerous and like every tourist that goes to Australia really want to take a picture with it. *evaporates*
2. When was the last time you cried with laughter, and what was it at?
Three weeks ago, I think, when I was at my friend’s house. Me, and my friend named Ashley came over to my other friend’s house (named Calista). At some point we got hungry, so we decided to call McDonald’s to order some food. Calista was the one who called. She couldn’t hold her laugh while she was ordering, so she went outside. So me and Ashley peeked from the windows, making weird noises and uncontrollably laughed until we cried. When the delivery came, Ashley asked me, “WHERE’S THE EXTRA HOT SAUCE FROM CONNOR?!” Because we like to imagine Connor Franta works at McDonald’s and delivering orders to us, plus giving us extra hot sauce (because he’s hot, obviously). Yeah, we spent that afternoon laughing while eating McDonald’s. I miss them, honestly.
3. What is your earliest memory of a world event? (i.e. do you remember JFK being shot, the collapse of the Berlin wall, that sort of thing…)
I don’t remember a thing, because I’ve only been around in this world for about 15 years.. Yeah, life’s pretty boring.
Andd, here are my three questions for the nominated bloggers!
1. If you become the president of your country for a day, what would you do?
2. For the next 10 years, which country would you want to visit?
3. What’s the scariest thing to do when you become an adult?
Okay, that’s it! I’m still in my hiatus, so..