11 : 11 : this is the time that you should make a wish, and it usually does come true if you believe it.
’11 : 11′ is a thing that everyone does on Twitter when the clock strikes at exactly 11:11 o’clock. For me, it’s like the time to tweet my wishes while hoping they’ll come true, and the world knows about it.
It’s 10:45 AM while I’m writing this, so in order of introducing ’11:11′ thing to you guys, I’m gonna write down all of my wishes, all of my impossible wishes, and hoping for the best that they will come true soon or at some point in my life. And I’m gonna post it at 11:11AM, so enjoy!
- 11:11 I could survive highschool for the next three years.
- 11:11 Everyone that I love is happy and well.
- 11:11 Connor Franta follows me on Twitter (obviously).
- 11:11 I can make friends in highschool.
- 11:11 I can try to be less introvert.
- 11:11 Everyone that follows this blog is happy, and get entertained all the time with this blog.
- 11:11 Everyone that reads this will have a successful life, and I’m hoping for the best for you.
- 11:11 Someone that I love is happy and get to meet the love of his life.
- 11:11 Troye Sivan will announce the Asia tour as soon as possible.
- 11:11 This blog will grow to a bigger community than it used to.
FYI, I’m writing this in Biology class, because I think my blog is kinda more important than my education (sometimes, okay). Besides, there’s no teacher, and we don’t do anything, so I use my time by writing on this blog.
Let me know in the comments below what do you think about this! Or maybe you could write down your 11:11 wishes in the comments below!
Anyway, I have two awards coming, so if you’re reading this, there’s a chance that you will get nominated! So keep your eyes on this blog 24/7, wait no I’m kidding. Just wait, okay. Because I have tons of homeworks to do, so be patient.