- School is important, but definitely not more important than your mental health. Take care of yourself.
- You cannot force anyone to stay in your life. If they want to leave, let them.
- It’s okay not to be okay. It’s okay to let yourself feel all the things you need to feel. It’s okay to be hurt and cry, but you can’t stay there forever. At some point you have to pick yourself up and keep going.
- Time doesn’t stop. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone. Make the most of every moment and cherish it.
- Appreciate the little things in life. Appreciate the beautiful rainbows after a day full of rain, the small gust of wind on a hot day and the magnificent sunsets we get to experience everyday. The little things are what matter the most.
- The extra slice of pie will not kill you. It will not make you gain 10 pounds; go ahead and eat it!
- Take lots and lots of pictures. The memories don’t change, even when people in them do.
- Don’t let anyone stop you from doing what you love. If you want something, go get it. Never stop fighting for what you want and what you love.
- We cannot always control what happens, but we can always control our reaction to it.
- Peopl on the internet aren’t always bad; many of them are nice, really nice. Go make some internet mutuals, they could be the best friends you’ve ever had.
- The future is frightening to think about, but don’t let your fear of the future stop you from experiencing life.
- Don’t let what your parents want make you feel obligated to set aside what you really want just to please them. They’ll learn to accept the decisions you make if you are happy because that’s all they ever want for us; they just want to see us happy.
- There’ll be times when you feel like you can’t go on, but trust me; you are a lot stronger and tougher than you think. You can get through it, I believe in you.
- You can find many new friendships and relationships when you least expect it. Let yourself be open to it.
- Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind.
- Everyday is a new opportunity at a fresh start, and a chance to make a positive difference in this world.
Goodbye old me, hello new me.
I have to admit, 2016 was a pretty rough year for me. I experienced good and bad things; mostly the bad ones. But here I am, still alive in 2017.
I hope you have an incredible and fantastic moments in 2017. Do what you want and love, be the person you want to be, pursue what you want to pursue. It is time for you to step out of your comfort zone and shine like a star. This year is yours, so make it count.
(Also, sorry for the lack of blog updates, school sucks, I don’t really have time to sit down and write anymore. But, I will try my best to keep this blog alive. And also, I might film a new video by the end of this week, and it’s a haul video again because Lord knows I spent my money buying fandom merchs from an anime festival, so stay tuned xx.)
Stay alive, friends.