It’s been a looooooooooooooong time since I wrote my last post in this blog. When I checked my blog this morning, the last time I posted something here was on February, which was about four months ago.
First of all, I am so SORRY for not telling you readers that I would be on a hiatus for THIS LONG. I was so tired, and overwhelmed with my life, and school, and other things. I was so caught up in those that I forgot to sit down for a moment and write in this blog. Again, I apologize for this inconvenient.
I decided to be on a hiatus for a while, trying to get myself focused on school and stuffs. Now, I feel like I’m fully charged. I’m ready to make some bomb-ass posts in this blog, I’m ready to share my thoughts and insights through this blog.
In the mean time, I’m sure you’re wondering on what I’ve been doing during my hiatus from blogging. Here are a few little updates:
- I’m a part of my school’s choir team, basically, and each year our choir will go on an international choir competition. For this year, our choir will go to Prague for Praga Cantat; it’s an European Choir Festival, and I’m glad to tell you that I WILL GO TO PRAGUE AS WELL. We’re going to spend 6 days in Prague, and then we’ll go to Vienna and then spend 3 days there before we go back to Indonesia. Hopefully, we can win this competition. #fingercrossed
- I went to Singapore and Malaysia last month, and we spent about 3 days there (a day in Singapore, 2 days in Johor and Malaka). I filmed two vlogs while I was there, and guess what? When I was in KLIA, I finally got the chance to buy “Note To Self” by Connor Franta. If you don’t know, I’m a big fan of Connor, he’s an amazing YouTuber and also such a creative person. I have made a review of his first book here, and I will make a review post of Note To Self soon. It’s an amazing book.
- I SURVIVED THE TENTH GRADE! Now I’m in the eleventh grade, officially, and I have a month off from school, which is REALLY GREAT, because I finally can use my time to blog and do something productive before I have to get back to school on July 10th. For starters, I’m going to go on a camp at Puncak for three days next week! I’m sure it’ll be fun, and I can’t wait to go camping.
- I consider myself as a bilingual (I speak Bahasa and English), and I thought, “Why two? I want to learn another language!” So now, I’m learning French at the moment. I learn Chinese, too, but I’m not really good on memorizing the hanzi and pinyin, so I prefer French than Chinese. So, salut, je m’appelle Pris. Je suis un blogueur. Am I doing great?
- I save a person’s life from committing suicide. That’s all I can say for now.
Now, since I’m back from hiatus and ready to get back to blogging again, what should I write during my holiday? Leave me some ideas in the comments below, surprise me!