Hi, it’s been way too long since I wrote on this blog. A year? Probably, I lost count.
I’ve been doing great, if you’re wondering. How are you all? What stories did I miss while I was away? I can’t wait to hear from you all 🙂
Anyway, here’s a little updates of what has been going on in my life for the past year:
- On my last post, I wrote about how I joined my school’s choir team for a competition trip to Prague. We spent more than a week there, and guess what: we won five medals! It was such a great experience, and we got back here to Indonesia, we got invited to one of the most famous TV station here and we got awarded by Ministry of Education and Culture for being able to bring Indonesia’s name to a whole another country.
- I am currently on the last grade of school: twelfth grade!! I’m going to graduate next year, so that means this year will be such a busy year for me. I still don’t know what major I’m going to take, so perhaps I’m going to talk about it later with you guys.
- I am seventeen years old now! I feel great, I’m ready to be responsible as an adult, ugh yes. I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday because I was on the way back to Indonesia from Prague, but that’s okay. My choir friends sang ‘Happy birthday’ to me, along with the flight attendances; I was so surprised and happy at the same time.
- Fangirl update: I have joined a new fandom! Do you know BTS? If you don’t, then we really do have a lot of things to talk about 🙂 In the meantime, please check them out!
- For the past few months, I am really into graphic design. I feel like it’s my passion, and maybe I want to pursue it but my parents don’t really want me to take graphic design as my major. But anyway, if you want to check my designs and edits, you can head over to my art account on Instagram
That’s all I have for today! I will try my best to update at least once a week 🙂 Also, I really want to start over this blog; I cringed while looking back at my old posts. Do you think it’s a good idea, though? After all, there are memories in those cringy old posts, I don’t really want to lose them, but at the same time I want to disappear from this world while reading those posts.
Anyway, what do you guys want me to talk about for next week’s post? Let me know in the comments below!
Can’t wait to see greet you all next week! x.